BOH2- intensive weeks

Although it’s only been a week since we started uni, it feels like I had never left because of how smooth it went. Getting up early and coming to uni daily, really got us back into the mood of learning and studying, away from being lazy like I was at the end of the holidays. During the first week, we gained an overview of what the year was going to be like and what we were going to be learning. It was also really helpful that we revised over radiography interpretation, infection control, anatomy, and oral hygiene.

The second Monday of the intensive weeks was indeed very intense, as we learned about giving LAs in anatomy and also got to identify landmarks required for giving LAs inside our classmates’ mouths. This prac was really helpful and although I am a bit scared of doing it on a real person, I’m looking forward to learning more about the techniques of giving LAs and what else is involved in it.

Overall, I’m looking forward to this year, as we will have more clinic sessions and get the experience of both hygiene and therapy clinic. 

One thought on “BOH2- intensive weeks