My-broken-arm 🤣

The day I will not forget >>>>>>14/06/2021

While I was in pain at that moment, I started to only think about my study and career. I was worried about how to keep myself updated with my course. I also started to imagine that all the hard work I have done in the gym will go for nothing and I will lose my total core. While waiting for the ambulance 15 minutes later, my oxygen level dropped down and I was unconscious at that time. When I arrived at the hospital, I woke up and straight away I picked my phone and messaged Clare to inform her of what happened. I explained to her that I am worried about my study, she said to forget about being a student now 🤣. It was totally a bad experience in such a busy time where lectures, assessment tasks are coming up. I feel that your arms are the main parts of your body when you practicing dentistry. Other careers can be done from home and with one arm only, such as teaching, accounting, banking, etc. The location of the fracture was around the distal humerus right above the elbow. When I have done the operation, I started to do my research on how to get my arm functioned in a shorter time. I found that exercising and calcium resources are the major things that will help me get back to normal life based on what doctors said, physiotherapists, online research. From day 4 till day 40, my daily routine was just drinking a liter of milk, eating 8 raw eggs, and exercising. Luckily, the state was in lockdown at that time 😁 so I did not miss too many clinical and preclinical sessions. Finally, I am now fully recovered and I am getting back to recover my core, strength, and lift heavyweight again.

5 thoughts on “My-broken-arm 🤣

1. It must have been very overwhelming for you. I’m glad you are fully recovered and can continue to learn about dentistry. (Imagine doing dentistry with one hand… impossible hahahah )

2. It would have made you worry you would not be able to progress with a broken arm! Im glad you have recovered and back in full swing.