Padlets

I still remember the first time we were introduced to padlets and thinking it wouldn’t be as significant in my learning experience as I thought it would be. I was wrong!!! Padlet has allowed me to document my learning experiences and look back and see the improvements I have made throughout my learning journey, which in a way, has been a motivating factor. The set-up and ability to freely express our learning in our own way has been extremely helpful to me as I feel as though all the content is organised in one place and in a way where I can continuously look back at and learn from. Uploading pictures of our preclinical tasks and documenting what went right/wrong has been really helpful in understanding how to correct myself for next time and basically, learn from the mistakes i have made in order to continue to improve. Also, making extra notes on padlet (apart from what is provided on canvas) by introducing the task, steps, expectations etc. prior to attending the preclinical sessions have been really helpful as it helps me gain a deeper understanding and insight on what is required and helps me make the most out of the session.

One thought on “Padlets