Covid Workbook

Having the Covid workbook and the small group meetings to work on it has been really beneficial. Because having everyone within the group contribute makes it helpful as we get more ideas and a better understanding of the case scenarios and treatment plans recommended. At first, I was really disappointed in not having any more clinical sessions. Still, when we first started the mentor’s session with Anna, it was actually very interesting with all the different case scenarios we were given.
Our conversations with our mentors allow us to get insight into their experiences and views, which will be extremely useful to us next year when we are presented with similar scenarios. In addition, the workbook contains numerous types of real-life scenario questions. With the help of my mentor, I have learnt many things and consolidated my knowledge in different aspects such as perio patients, peads, GP patients. The clinical based scenario cases have helped me prepare for VIVA, and tutorial sessions have been very beneficial.

2 thoughts on “Covid Workbook

1. I completely agree – thank the lord for the covid workbooks and extra tutorials! I feel as though I would be feeling out of touch with dental if it was not for them 🙂