Work-study life balance

First of all I really want to share that I cannot get over the excitement and joy I (we) experienced today in clinic, actually practicing LA was very cool.
Although I was a little nervous as it was my first time injecting, but I did not expect I would be as calm as I was, our demonstrator Chandra (not sure about spelling) was very helpful.
I am glad I participated, it was great learning and experiencing opportunity.

Iā€™m loving our course more and more every day, except for the packed timetable through the year, that gives me less work-study life balance, but yes it is what it should be like.
Coming from a family with four upfront full-fee paying university Students not having a job is not an option for me at the moment. Having a job and being in our course at the same time makes life a little more challenging, but thats how life works…It could be worse (thank god its not).

I understand how hard Clare is working on making our learning experience smooth and making sure we get trained to the best possible standards. A big massive thanks to her for all the extra time she spend on us and our learning.

I find the talking (one of the most important) part a little difficult and I literally loose my words when I start conversation with demonstrators/patients. Its just being Munira šŸ¤”, I never talked enough šŸ˜¬…
Apart from making sure I come prepared to uni, thats my main concern, and I really need to work on, but hopefully with more practice I will get confident talking šŸ¤ž.