Online classes!

So never did I think I would be doing online study and can officially declare that I miss uni! I think a lot of us took for granted the face to face teaching that is supplied to us with our BOH degree. At first having a break didn’t seem too bad of an idea however as the week went on I felt more and more nostalgia about seeing my class mates, working on my mannequin and obviously seeing my patients in clinic. In stating all of this however I understand that a positive attitude is an important asset to use during this time and therefore I shall practise being healthy, happy and grateful for all the work that our class conveners/demonstrators are putting in to keep this course going online.

I also believe that this is a good time to brush up on my readings material as well as technique overviews. Theory is a very important aspect of our job as clinicians supplying the best service we can to our patients. Dental materials seems to be the subject i really need to direct my attention to and therefore this remote learning opportunity will be beneficial.

I hope everyone is staying safe during this difficult time! Very much looking forward to what this remote teaching period will have in store for us!